(WKRG) — WKRG New 5’s Sales Account Executive Al Brown fundraised over $10,000 for the Real Men Wear Pink of Pensacola campaign.
Al came in 3rd overall. only beat by a representative at Levin Papantonio and a representative for Navy Federal.
Real Men Wear Pink is comprised of community leaders raising awareness and funds for the American Cancer Society and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign.
Congratulations Al on a job well done and representing WKRG in Pensacola!
- Long absentee lines draw vote suppression criticism
- Chilly Mornings and Pleasant Days
- North Mobile County License Commission, Revenue Commission offices to be closed due to power outages
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida