DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — The City of Destin posted pictures and video on social media of the incoming storm surge from Hurricane Sally.
Water is already cresting over the docks and parking lot at Joes Bayou Boat Launch. Please take this seriously as our area could experience significant flooding.City of Destin Government
The City of Destin declared a Local State of Emergency Monday night which was signed and executed by the Destin City Manager, Lance Johnson, and will be ratified by the Destin City Council.
- Former NYT columnist Bari Weiss releases ‘Twitter Files Part Two’
- Williamson High School Alumni demand answers for a new stadium
- Two former local high school standouts & former USA quarterback latest additions to North Alabama’s coaching staff
- Major animal poaching ring busted by CA Fish and Wildlife
- Private school defends dean after Project Veritas claims sex toys shown in class discussion