DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — The City of Destin posted pictures and video on social media of the incoming storm surge from Hurricane Sally.
Water is already cresting over the docks and parking lot at Joes Bayou Boat Launch. Please take this seriously as our area could experience significant flooding.City of Destin Government
The City of Destin declared a Local State of Emergency Monday night which was signed and executed by the Destin City Manager, Lance Johnson, and will be ratified by the Destin City Council.
- Robert Brazile, Willie Anderson visit Senior Bowl, talk NFL Hall of Fame
- Alabama leads all schools with 6 in Senior Bowl, former Tide All-American coaching
- Brookley By the Bay master plan revealed
- Whiskey honoring Black namesake thrives after story comes to light
- News 5 Exclusive: Domestic violence victim living in fear over early release law