PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A young boy cheered up his neighbors as they cleaned up after Hurricane Sally on Thursday.
As you can see in the video above, Elliot, 5, took the time to hand out flowers to his neighbors on Jackson Street in Pensacola.
When asked what made him want to hand out flowers to his neighbors, he replied: “I love people so much.”
Young Elliot encouraged neighbors with kindness as Northwest Florida and other areas around the Gulf Coast deal with the aftermath of Hurricane Sally.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana