PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A young boy cheered up his neighbors as they cleaned up after Hurricane Sally on Thursday.
As you can see in the video above, Elliot, 5, took the time to hand out flowers to his neighbors on Jackson Street in Pensacola.
When asked what made him want to hand out flowers to his neighbors, he replied: “I love people so much.”
Young Elliot encouraged neighbors with kindness as Northwest Florida and other areas around the Gulf Coast deal with the aftermath of Hurricane Sally.
- New attorney appointed to defend man accused of shooting two Sheffield officers
- Republicans stand against president’s IRS bank plan
- ‘Meet the Munsters’: Rob Zombie shares first look at cast of upcoming film adaptation
- ECSO: Man assaults woman during home invasion then leads deputies on high-speed chase
- Smoothie King employee robbed while making bank deposit