NAVARRE, Fla. (WKRG) — Cellphone video from Rachel Aloy shows a kiteboarder jumping over a volleyball net at Juana’s Pagodas in Navarre.
Water continues to flood the courts, as well as coastal areas across Northwest Florida, as Hurricane Sally draws nearer.
Thankfully, the kiteboarder completed the move safely.
- Mobile ranks high for focus on single family homes
- Tree crushes man’s two cars in Semmes
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case
- Ferry service proposed as alternative to congested Garcon Point Bridge