MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — Due to Hurricane Sally, Waste Management made some changes for Milton, Florida.
All commercial and roll-off waste collection will be suspended both Tuesday and Wednesday with routes resuming on Thursday.
The routes will be delayed by two days but are expected to resume as normal by Saturday the 19th.
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say