DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Fla. (WKRG) — The Walton County Sheriff’s Office (WCSO) says 88-year-old Sonny “Jack” Harrell was last seen in late November.
Harrell’s Daughter reported Jack missing on December 28, 2020. WCSO says the daughter was contacted by a friend of her father’s that he hadn’t been seen and a friend was feeding his cats.
WCSO says Mr. Harrell’s trailer was located, padlocked from the outside, and without electricity.
Jack is 5’7″ and 150 pounds with white hair and brown eyes. He is from the DeFuniak Springs area.
If you have any information on Harrell’s location, call WCSO at (850)-892-8111.
- Mississippi Gaming Commission keeping mask mandate in place for casinos
- Washington County Public Fishing Lake reopens March 5
- Growing restless: Border migrant camp just south of California now up to 1,000
- New Yorkers split if Governor Cuomo’s apology was sincere
- Biden draws ire as border apprehensions spike, migrants test positive for virus in South Texas