FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) – A possible tornado was caught on camera moving through Fort Walton Beach.
Chief Meteorologist Ed Bloodsworth and Meteorologist Thomas Geboy also caught the funnel cloud on the FWB camera before a warning was issued.
You can find photos of storm damage here: https://www.wkrg.com/…/weather-alert-severe-thunderstorm-w…/
- Trump fires Tennessee Valley Authority chair, cites high pay
- UMS-Wright, Fairhope and Vigor among local teams ranked in ASWA preseason poll
- Four Florida men involved in 4th of July assault now charged with felonies
- Vehicle break-ins reported to Robertsdale PD Monday morning
- Alabama’s Justin Thomas takes over top spot in World Golf Rankings