PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A US Coast Guard Cutter will have a new home in northwest Florida. The Coast Guard Cutter Reliance is moving from Portsmouth, New Hampshire to NAS Pensacola Monday.
The new home port ceremony is Monday morning but the event is not open to the public.
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message