PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The City of Pensacola Sanitation Services will be picking up unwanted materials curbside in select neighborhoods tomorrow, Saturday, January 25 in the downtown area.
According to a city news release about the first Mayor’s Neighborhood cleanup of 2020, the items must be left out by 7.a.m.
Items eligible for removal include:
Household junk and debris
Furniture and mattresses
Barbecue grills (no propane tanks)
Bicycles and toys
Old paint and paint cans
Items not eligible for removal include:
Building materials (concrete, bricks, blocks, roofing, drywall or more than one cubic yard of lumber)
Household or pool chemicals
Herbicides or pesticides
Explosives or ammunition
Dirt or sod
Garbage or yard trash
The area being picked up tomorrow is generally south of West Cervantes Street, north of Pensacola Bay, east of North E. Street and west of Bayou Texar.
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments
- Adopt or foster a dog, get free beer!