PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The City of Pensacola Sanitation Services will be picking up unwanted materials curbside in select neighborhoods tomorrow, Saturday, January 25 in the downtown area.
According to a city news release about the first Mayor’s Neighborhood cleanup of 2020, the items must be left out by 7.a.m.
Items eligible for removal include:
Household junk and debris
Furniture and mattresses
Barbecue grills (no propane tanks)
Bicycles and toys
Old paint and paint cans
Items not eligible for removal include:
Building materials (concrete, bricks, blocks, roofing, drywall or more than one cubic yard of lumber)
Household or pool chemicals
Herbicides or pesticides
Explosives or ammunition
Dirt or sod
Garbage or yard trash
The area being picked up tomorrow is generally south of West Cervantes Street, north of Pensacola Bay, east of North E. Street and west of Bayou Texar.
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Warm and more humid evening, Storm chances rising by Friday
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests