PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — There are two weeks remaining to register for federal assistance with FEMA for residents in the panhandle. The deadline for registration is Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020.
The deadline for applying for long-term, low-interest disaster loan for Small Businesses is also December 1.
- Business owners hopeful following Ivey dropping unemployment COVID benefits
- Drivers frustrated by gasoline shortage, long lines at pumps
- DPD: Missing and endangered elderly Daphne man
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Top Stories May 10: The world’s happiest dog, NFL player spends 10 months working in healthcare