ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Scott Lunsford, Escambia County Tax Collector, reminds Escambia County residents that the two-percent discount on payment of real estate and tangible personal property taxes ends Friday, Jan. 31.
To receive the two-percent discount, payments must be:
- made online by midnight, CST, Friday, January 31, at EscambiaTaxCollector.com;
- mailed with a January postmark; or
- left by midnight, CST, Friday, January 31, in a 24-hour drop box available at all locations.
Taxpayers can pay online at EscambiaTaxCollector.com 24 hours a day. If you prefer to pay in person, you can decrease your wait time by “joining the line” online at EscambiaTaxCollector.com. Select an office location and type of service, and you’ll receive a message with an approximate service time.
To check the status of your taxes, pay online or print a receipt, visit our payment center at EscambiaTaxCollector.com. Taxpayers are encouraged to contact the tax collector’s office by email ectc@EscambiaTaxCollector.com or by phone with any questions.
- Tracking TD 3; Increasing Rain Chances at Home
- Police say 4 officers shot in St. Louis protests
- UPDATE: No injuries or fatalities at Bangkok Thai Cuisine fire on Highway 90; 1 person in custody
- Floridians, Alabamians oppose contact tracing in the workplace
- Higher rain chances this week, Monitoring Tropical Depression in the Gulf of Mexico