ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Scott Lunsford, Escambia County Tax Collector, reminds Escambia County residents that the two-percent discount on payment of real estate and tangible personal property taxes ends Friday, Jan. 31.
To receive the two-percent discount, payments must be:
- made online by midnight, CST, Friday, January 31, at EscambiaTaxCollector.com;
- mailed with a January postmark; or
- left by midnight, CST, Friday, January 31, in a 24-hour drop box available at all locations.
Taxpayers can pay online at EscambiaTaxCollector.com 24 hours a day. If you prefer to pay in person, you can decrease your wait time by “joining the line” online at EscambiaTaxCollector.com. Select an office location and type of service, and you’ll receive a message with an approximate service time.
To check the status of your taxes, pay online or print a receipt, visit our payment center at EscambiaTaxCollector.com. Taxpayers are encouraged to contact the tax collector’s office by email ectc@EscambiaTaxCollector.com or by phone with any questions.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 5 key moments from the final showdown
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Juarez sets 15-day overnight lockdown after massive coronavirus spike
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up in the audience at final presidential debate