SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A fatal crash was reported to have resulted in one life loss Thursday at the intersection of State Road 87 and County Road 184 (Hickory Hammock Road).
Florida troopers say a Dodge pickup hauling a utility trailer was traveling southbound in the inside lane of State Road 87 as a GMC pickup was traveling east on County Road 184.
The driver of the Dodge entered the intersection on a red light and collided with the left side of the GMC.
The driver of the GMC was transported to Sacred Heart Hospital where he later died from his injuries.
- OCSO: Deputies rescue residents from fire at townhomes
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Construction on Alcaniz street to begin Nov. 10
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- 300 community cats will be spayed/neutered in Santa Rosa County
- Police escort man from Florida school board meeting after mask rant