PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The City of Pensacola has released its list of drop-off sites for Christmas trees.
If you need to dispose of a live tree, you can drop them off at the following locations through January 31, 2020:
- Summit Boulevard, next to old Fire Station 3
- East Maxwell Street underneath I-110
- Bill Gregory Park near the back of the park, dead-end of “W” Street and Navy Boulevard
All decorations must be removed before dropping off a tree.
- Residents hope to stop landfill expansion in Axis
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- VIDEO: Fight breaks out during Vigor-Anniston semi-final basketball game
- 1 dead in officer-involved shooting in Empire
- Leaders pitch tech-ready workforce in bid to attract high-paying jobs to border