FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — Three suspects were taken into custody by Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Department and Fort Walton Beach Police.
Nigel Fryer, 17, Ladarius McCall, 22, and Dazzmin Ford, 23, have been charged with armed burglary and the injury of one person.
The three were caught on home surveillance after kicking the door down during a home invasion.
Fort Walton Beach officers spotted three suspects in Jet Drive Park that fit the description and detained them until sheriff’s deputies arrived. Ford said the plan was to only take the money and the drugs. Then lead deputies to the firearms and discarded masks from the crime.
- Stimulus checks: Millions sign online petitions calling for monthly payments until pandemic ends
- Video: NYPD officer grabs 4-year-old shooting victim, runs her to safety
- Iowa becomes latest state to cancel $300 federal unemployment benefit, cites labor shortage
- IRS has $1.3 billion in unclaimed tax refunds, and there’s 1 week left to claim them
- Can schools require COVID-19 vaccines for students now that Pfizer’s shot is authorized for kids 12 and up?