FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — Three suspects were taken into custody by Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Department and Fort Walton Beach Police.
Nigel Fryer, 17, Ladarius McCall, 22, and Dazzmin Ford, 23, have been charged with armed burglary and the injury of one person.
The three were caught on home surveillance after kicking the door down during a home invasion.
Fort Walton Beach officers spotted three suspects in Jet Drive Park that fit the description and detained them until sheriff’s deputies arrived. Ford said the plan was to only take the money and the drugs. Then lead deputies to the firearms and discarded masks from the crime.
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates
- Warmer days ahead with higher rain chances, Big chill looming
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- Waterfront Rescue Mission to feed those in need on Thanksgiving