ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) Three people were rescued late Sunday night from a boat on the Escambia River.
The U.S. Coast Guard confirms the three individuals were on a boat that was dealing with mechanical issues as it departed from Smiths Fish Camp in Pensacola.
The Coast Guard was not able to get close enough to the boat to make the rescue, so the Pace Fire Department was called to help.
- 7,500 expected to attend Trump Mt. Rushmore event
- Firm to offer balloon rides from Alaska to the edge of space
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Texas woman spits on counter after being told to wear a mask
- Elevated rain chances for the holiday weekend, Locally heavy downpours possible