ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) Three people were rescued late Sunday night from a boat on the Escambia River.
The U.S. Coast Guard confirms the three individuals were on a boat that was dealing with mechanical issues as it departed from Smiths Fish Camp in Pensacola.
The Coast Guard was not able to get close enough to the boat to make the rescue, so the Pace Fire Department was called to help.
- Babysitter accidentally shot 10-year-old boy while taking selfies with gun, police say
- College athlete compensation passes final Senate committee
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know
- Classmates, neighbors in mourning after bullied 12-year-old NC girl commits suicide