PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Point Restaurant is offering free meals to first responders and locals Saturday, Sept 19 and Sunday, Sept 20 from noon to three.
“Anyone that needs food is welcome. ” Crisi Waller, one of the owners said.
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies