CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — The City of Crestview and the Main Street Crestview Association decided to cancel its New Year’s Eve celebration Wednesday due to the high probability of severe weather.
The event was planned for the downtown area.
- Stimulus check calculator: Do you qualify for $1,400?
- ‘We didn’t see it approaching’: NC woman says she thinks animal that attacked her was coyote
- COVID-19, One Year Later: an Alabama timeline
- Thieves swipe woman’s 500-pound safe filled with treasures, including lock of Alexander Hamilton’s hair
- ‘We had a guardian angel’: Woman impaled by tree limb has 7 broken ribs, husband says