PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Tate High School is back to normal after a lockdown Tuesday morning.
The Escambia County S
The man was wanted for battery and domestic violence.
Sgt. Peterson with the ESCO said the school was put on lockdown as a precautionary measure.
The man has not been found yet.
- ALEA issues alert for missing children last seen in Alabama
- Tropical Depression 28 strengthens into Tropical Storm Zeta
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless