With tropical weather approaching, the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce has canceled the Taste of the Beach outdoor festival scheduled for Saturday.
A news release from the chamber says Friday’s ticketed VIP dinner remains scheduled as planned.
“The Beach Chamber apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause, but public safety is our priority, “ said Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce Director Alison Westmoreland said in the release. “We look forward to hosting this well-established annual event again next year.”
Full refunds will be issued for the Saturday Chef Tasting and Beer Tasting purchases, the release said.
- Petition for safety in Mobile and justice for officer-involved shooting victim gains over three thousand signatures
- Austin shooting suspect arrested, wanted for killing 3 people
- All US adults should be eligible for vaccines Monday, according to Biden’s deadline
- 7-year-old girl killed, father shot while sitting at McDonald’s drive-thru in Chicago
- Newsfeed Now: Jury deliberations set to start in Chauvin trial; NASA launches helicopter over surface of Mars