With tropical weather approaching, the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce has canceled the Taste of the Beach outdoor festival scheduled for Saturday.
A news release from the chamber says Friday’s ticketed VIP dinner remains scheduled as planned.
“The Beach Chamber apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause, but public safety is our priority, “ said Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce Director Alison Westmoreland said in the release. “We look forward to hosting this well-established annual event again next year.”
Full refunds will be issued for the Saturday Chef Tasting and Beer Tasting purchases, the release said.
- The Latest: Klopp welcomes ‘massive lift’ for reunited squad
- Bobby Joe Morrow, 3-time winner in 1956 Olympics, dies at 84
- Trump postpones G7 meeting, seeks expansion of members
- Locals take back tourist-free Waikiki during pandemic
- False claim targets wife of officer charged in Floyd’s death