NICEVILLE, Fla. (WKRG) — The superintendent of Rocky Bayou Christian School spoke to News 5 about the decision to close for two weeks due to the Coronavirus.
Michael Mosley says they had about two dozen students and staff that are from a neighboring church where one person tested positive. He says some of those people were around the person that tested positive. He says the students’ safety is top priority.
“This will give us two weeks of no time here and we will see what happens,” Mosley said.
Mosley says as of now no students or staff have tested positive, but if that changes, the school could be closed longer than March. 23rd.
- BIKER DAD: Charges likely in crash that killed 61-year-old biker in Daphne
- It’s National Recovery Month!
- Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings suspend all in-person NFL activities over positive COVID-19 tests
- Food giveaway at Prichard Stadium today at noon
- ‘They never expected that’: Police officers help deliver baby in department parking lot