MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — Santa Rosa County Deputy Justyn Stevens went above and beyond the call of duty to buy a brand new bicycle for one local girl.
According to the SRSO Facebook page, Deputy Stevens saw a family airing up a bike at a local car wash Sunday, Aug. 9.
When Deputy Stevens saw the unsafe condition of the bike, he decided to go and purchase a new one.
Check out the Facebook post below to read the SRSO story.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom