MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — Santa Rosa County Deputy Justyn Stevens went above and beyond the call of duty to buy a brand new bicycle for one local girl.
According to the SRSO Facebook page, Deputy Stevens saw a family airing up a bike at a local car wash Sunday, Aug. 9.
When Deputy Stevens saw the unsafe condition of the bike, he decided to go and purchase a new one.
Check out the Facebook post below to read the SRSO story.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves