DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — Four sisters at a Walmart in Destin show the true meaning of Black Friday (besides the deals) as they celebrated 22 years of shopping and matching outfits.
The Okaloosa County Sheriffs Office posted this picture on Facebook Friday when the sisters met with a few deputies to say hi.
The post reads: “We enjoyed fulfilling our annual Black Friday tradition with these wonderful sisters at the Destin Wal-Mart. Today marked 22 years for these ladies and their matching outfits battling the crowds for Black Friday. They always make a point to find us and hug our necks- said Sgt Nolan Weeks!”
- FHP: Wrong-way DUI jeep collides with truck hauling flammable gas
- Orange Beach Church battered by Sally also lost steeple to Gordon in 2018
- Alabama Power makes progress with only 3,400 customers without power in Mobile
- Foley Pedestrian Bridge blue to honor first responders
- Baldwin EMC reports 46,470 members experiencing power outages due to Hurricane Sally