DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — Four sisters at a Walmart in Destin show the true meaning of Black Friday (besides the deals) as they celebrated 22 years of shopping and matching outfits.
The Okaloosa County Sheriffs Office posted this picture on Facebook Friday when the sisters met with a few deputies to say hi.
The post reads: “We enjoyed fulfilling our annual Black Friday tradition with these wonderful sisters at the Destin Wal-Mart. Today marked 22 years for these ladies and their matching outfits battling the crowds for Black Friday. They always make a point to find us and hug our necks- said Sgt Nolan Weeks!”
- Source: Daphne Five Guys employees refuse to serve police
- A look back at USA President Tony Waldrop’s athletic career
- Warmer temperatures ahead with fewer showers and storms
- Summer is in full bloom here
- Caught on camera: Fawn pulled from well