CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — According to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office, a single-engine aircraft accident occurred at Bob Sikes Airport.
The OCSO Facebook page stated “a pilot was testing the engine of single-engine aircraft without wings on the runway. The aircraft rolled over, injured the pilot, who was the only occupant. He was taken to FWBMC. The runway has re-opened.”
- Cold Weather Shelter in Santa Rosa County to open
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back