CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — According to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office, a single-engine aircraft accident occurred at Bob Sikes Airport.
The OCSO Facebook page stated “a pilot was testing the engine of single-engine aircraft without wings on the runway. The aircraft rolled over, injured the pilot, who was the only occupant. He was taken to FWBMC. The runway has re-opened.”
- FHP looking for help identifying hit-and-run driver
- Border cities prepare for traffic tie-ups after Nov. 8 rollback of land travel restrictions
- Brian Laundrie remains: No DNA analysis performed yet, medical examiner says
- ECSO: Pensacola man, upset about order, throws brick through business window
- 15-year-old found with gun in car after traffic stop in Mobile