PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) –
UPDATE (7:00 p.m.) — The Florida Highway Patrol has identified the woman killed in the crash on I-10 and I-110 interchange that happened Tuesday afternoon.
Troopers say 35-year-old Katherine Lee of Century, FL was traveling east on I-10 when she approached the right-hand curve of the off-ramp onto I-110. Troopers say Lee lost control of the vehicle in the curve and overturned.
Troopers say Lee was taken to Sacred Heart Hospital where she passed away.
UPDATE (3:15 p.m.) — The Florida Highway Patrol confirms the accident on I-10 and I-110 interchange is a fatality.
ORIGINAL STORY: A serious crash temporarily slowed traffic at the I-110 and I-10 interchange Tuesday afternoon.
We’re told the crash occurred around 1:30 p.m. When News 5 arrived on scene there was a white car that appeared to have rolled over during the crash. It appeared to be a single-vehicle accident.
No word on the driver’s condition. All lanes entering I-110 were open as of 2 p.m.
- Caught on camera: Wildfire engulfs home
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Personal jet pack as a rescue device
- Business leaders can’t wait for new California border crossing
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe