PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Saturday evening, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) will travel to Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola to meet with Capt. Timothy F. Kinsella Jr., the Commanding Officer, and members of the community.
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- House catches fire after lightning strike in Milton
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging Alabama face covering requirement
- Whale shark encounter captured on video in Destin