PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Saturday evening, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) will travel to Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola to meet with Capt. Timothy F. Kinsella Jr., the Commanding Officer, and members of the community.
- ‘I didn’t know if we were going to make it:’ East Brewton residents recall braving the EF2 tornado from Claudette
- ALEA: 10 dead, including nine children, in I-65 crash near Greenville; youngest victim 9 months old
- East Brewton tornado confirmed EF-2 with peak winds of 127 mph
- Pilot’s father flies with him for the first time
- Tropical moisture keeps rain in the forecast to start the week