PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Saturday evening, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) will travel to Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola to meet with Capt. Timothy F. Kinsella Jr., the Commanding Officer, and members of the community.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town