PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Engineers were out today inspecting the damage to put together a repair plan for Three Mile Bridge, and according to State Sen. Doug Broxson, who was with the governor today, said the best-case scenario could be 30 to 60 days to repair, but that’s “if” the underwater pilings aren’t damaged. They are waiting for an engineering report, which should be complete in the coming days.
Also, tomorrow, Gov. DeSantis is expected to extend toll forgiveness for the Garcon Point Bridge.
- Drexel On The Road: Backyard Game Brings Relief From The Pandemic Blues
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- ‘Time is of the essence,’ asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth