OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — No one was injured after a Liza Jackson Preparatory School bus rear-ended a van.
The bus driver, Lauren Howard, 35, was stopped at a red light on State Road 189 at the intersection of State Road 85. As the light changed, Howard accelerated but failed to see the traffic still stopped ahead.
The front of the bus collided with the rear of a Honda Odyssey. No injuries were reported.
Howard was charged with careless driving.
- ‘It’s just senseless:’ Prichard family seeking answers after a man was shot dead in home Semler St.
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Get an up-close look an asteroid!
- Feds warn of election interference from Iran, Russia