SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Santa Rosa County School District food contractor Sodexo will continue feeding children in the community throughout the summer.
The program, which delivers food by school bus to students in need, started in March, or near beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This program is currently scheduled to continue through early August. For more detailed information visit the school district’s web page at https://www.santarosa.k12.fl.us/.
- ‘Strike for Black Lives’ to highlight racism
- Ohio police department asks public not to overwhelm dispatch with mask complaints
- Covington County Sheriff tests positive for COVID-19
- Florida State Troopers respond to fatal crash in Brent
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru