MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — Santa Rosa County’s cold-weather shelter for the homeless/heatless will open Monday and Tuesday at the Ferris Hill Baptist Church, 6848 Chaffin St. in Milton.
Those who would like to stay must arrive between 6:30 and 8:30 p.m. Guests who arrive intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will not be allowed in.
Santa Rosa County’s cold-weather shelter is operated by Ferris Hill Baptist Church, utilizing volunteer resources and donations, according to a media release. It opens each night weather is forecasted to drop below 40 degrees, typically December through March, the release said.
- Ole Miss considers moving confederate monument
- ECSO: School shooting threat circulating on social media
- Lost wedding ring makes its way across the country back to Alabama
- WATCH: Family says their brand new TV was damaged by careless FedEx delivery driver
- McDonald’s releases holiday clothing line, accessories