PERDIDO KEY, Fla. (WKRG) — Several people opted to ride out the hurricane in their boats, which ended up either sinking or being pulled from their moorings.
WKRG News 5 was told all those boaters are safe. Marina and restaurant owner Emile Petro says the Marina and Perdido Key are a mess but the community’s spirit is strong.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana