PERDIDO KEY, Fla. (WKRG) — Johnson Beach opened to the public this weekend for the first time since Hurricane Sally blew through.
There is significant dune line damage from erosion and the beach is not opened to vehicles beyond the public pavilion, because so much sand still covers the road.
Still — those who were out early to catch the sunrise were pleased with the condition of the beach.
- House Committee presses Secretary Mnuchin and Federal Reserve Chair Powell on COVID-19 relief
- Oreo releases new Lady Gaga-themed cookies
- Democrats push Congress to act on COVID relief bill
- Teens charged with arson after starting fire in Niceville High School bathroom
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill