UPDATE (2:08 PM) — The fire was “contained and cleared” at the Air Force Research Lab’s High Explosive Research and Development Facility.
EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla. (WKRG) — A fire was reported to be at Eglin Air Force Base Thursday at 11:30 AM with one sustained injury.
The injured individual was transported to Fort Walton Beach Medical Center as 96th Test Wing first responders remain on scene.
The fire is still under investigation and more information will be released as more details emerge.
- Ole Miss to require face masks on campus regardless of vaccination status
- Mississippi State temporarily requiring face masks for employees, students
- Auburn University requiring masks, urge vaccinations against COVID-19
- State Department investigating whereabouts of $5,800 bottle of whisky gifted to Mike Pompeo
- Veterans Affairs expanding benefits and processing additional disability claims