PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Volunteers are planning a workday Sunday to continue to repair damage to trails around the University of West Florida campus. According to a Facebook event post from Pensacola Off-Road Cyclists, volunteers will continue to restore trails damaged by Sally and Zeta starting at 7:30 Sunday morning.
According to a member of the group, they’ll be working at the Pate Road trailhead. They say most of the big trees have been cleared and they are focused on the smaller debris and erosion. The event runs until noon.
- Mobile Mask: Saraland’s Krewe of Sparta proposes ‘inside-out’ parade
- WATCH: Biologists remove rope and rebar from antlers of buck
- Pharaohs Mystic Society cancels 2021 Mardi Gras parade and ball
- Manager tells customer over mask controversy: ‘You are not the mask police’
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets