PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Volunteers are planning a workday Sunday to continue to repair damage to trails around the University of West Florida campus. According to a Facebook event post from Pensacola Off-Road Cyclists, volunteers will continue to restore trails damaged by Sally and Zeta starting at 7:30 Sunday morning.
According to a member of the group, they’ll be working at the Pate Road trailhead. They say most of the big trees have been cleared and they are focused on the smaller debris and erosion. The event runs until noon.
- Florida woman discovers nearly $1 billion in her bank account
- Petition to stop Amazon founder Jeff Bezos from returning to Earth after space trip nears 40,000 signatures
- It’s here — the best deals of Prime Day 2021
- Newborn’s face cut during emergency C-section, requires 13 stitches
- Tokyo Olympics allowing only 50% capacity — 10K local fans — in venues