PENSACOLA BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — Red flags are up on Pensacola Beach as storms approach the Gulf.
The red flags indicate no one is allowed to be in the water due to high surf or dangerous currents.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot