PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Members of a church in Pensacola are pausing Saturday afternoon to pray for the nation. Members of “Pray for Pensacola” and “7.14 Prayer Rally” will host a drive-in prayer rally starting at 2 Saturday at the Pensacola Fairgrounds.
“We are calling our community to intentionally humbling ourselves before God to repent, pray and fast. We are at a critical moment in history and we are believing for a shift in our nation,” said a news release. The event runs until 4 Saturday afternoon. For more information you can check their website.
- Bikers adjusting plans after Atlantic Beach BikeFest cancelled for second straight year
- Newsfeed Now: Security tight at Capitol over ‘breach’ concerns; SC considers bringing back electric chair
- OCSO: Heroin dealer charged with homicide in overdose death
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell