PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Members of a church in Pensacola are pausing Saturday afternoon to pray for the nation. Members of “Pray for Pensacola” and “7.14 Prayer Rally” will host a drive-in prayer rally starting at 2 Saturday at the Pensacola Fairgrounds.
“We are calling our community to intentionally humbling ourselves before God to repent, pray and fast. We are at a critical moment in history and we are believing for a shift in our nation,” said a news release. The event runs until 4 Saturday afternoon. For more information you can check their website.
- City of Saraland cancels Christmas Parade
- ‘This will be my first Christmas as an official mom:’ Families hope to encourage others across the Gulf Coast to adopt a child
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Mobile native, former NFL player Darius Philon holds turkey giveaway