PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (1/17/20 3:16 p.m.): Boderick Davis and De’Aundre Jordan have been located. As of Jan. 17, Davis has been questioned and released. Jordan remains in jail for a narcotics warrant.
The Pensacola Police Department is working to find Boderick Davis and De’Aundre Jordan for questioning only in relation to the January 10th shooting at the McDonald’s on Cervantes Street.
Jordan has an active warrant with the PPD with a $100,00 bond.
PPD says both men could possibly be armed and dangerous.
- First responders reunite 12-year-old dog with family after pooch goes missing overnight
- Keeping Christmas fire-free
- Jackson County man sentenced to life for first-degree murder
- Gov. Ivey urging school systems to return for in-person learning
- ‘Very dark couple of weeks’: Morgues and hospitals overflow