PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola Police say several shots were fired at 9th Avenue and Bayou Boulevard, and a man was shot in his vehicle Wednesday night at about 8 p.m. The intersection was closed as officers gathered evidence.
Police say he is at Sacred Heart Hospital, just diagonal from the intersection, with a gunshot wound.
News 5’s Cody Long counted at least 11 evidence markers in the intersection.
There are no details on the suspect.
This is a developing story and it will be updated when more details are available.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration