Video Credit to Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office
OKALOOSA (WKRG) — A possible bomb threat was received by the Okaloosa County 911 communication center. The threat was linked to a vehicle on I-10 westbound.
Lanes were closed to ensure the safety of all motorists.
The State Fire Marshall office checked out the scene to locate the alleged device. All was clear and the vehicle was taken off of I-10.
The investigation is ongoing.
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Ivey to give exclusive interview on COVID-19
- Heat exhaustion vs. heat stroke: How to see the signs
- Suspected human trafficker arrested after chase in Florida
- Cambodian butcher quits dog meat trade, shuts slaughterhouse
- Mobile Police partner with Dickerson Literacy Initiatives for ‘Our Police’ Literacy Project