Video Credit to Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office
OKALOOSA (WKRG) — A possible bomb threat was received by the Okaloosa County 911 communication center. The threat was linked to a vehicle on I-10 westbound.
Lanes were closed to ensure the safety of all motorists.
The State Fire Marshall office checked out the scene to locate the alleged device. All was clear and the vehicle was taken off of I-10.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town