Video Credit to Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office
OKALOOSA (WKRG) — A possible bomb threat was received by the Okaloosa County 911 communication center. The threat was linked to a vehicle on I-10 westbound.
Lanes were closed to ensure the safety of all motorists.
The State Fire Marshall office checked out the scene to locate the alleged device. All was clear and the vehicle was taken off of I-10.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot