PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Update, 10/15 8:31 p.m.
Kyle Nathan Harger, 25, was booked into the Escambia County jail at 6:59 p.m. Tuesday. He is charged with hit-and-run involving a death, vehicular homicide and tampering with evidence. He’s being held in the jail without bond.
Original story: Pensacola Police have obtained an arrest warrant for the hit-and-run driver accused of hitting and killing a pedestrian on Cervantes Street in September.
Kyle Nathan Harger, 25, of Pensacola, is wanted for vehicular homicide.
Police say Harger was driving a blue Honda that left the scene after hitting 31-year-old Ryan Torrens near East Cervantes Street and 19th Avenue on Sept. 21.
Torrens would later succumb to his injuries.
Police say Harger is 5 foot 7 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
This story will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Vigil/protest planned in Mobile in honor of Breonna Taylor
- Mobile County to begin Hurricane Sally debris removal Sept. 28
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week Six)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Robertsdale
- FNFF Fan Cam: Milton & Gulf Breeze