PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Update, 10/15 8:31 p.m.
Kyle Nathan Harger, 25, was booked into the Escambia County jail at 6:59 p.m. Tuesday. He is charged with hit-and-run involving a death, vehicular homicide and tampering with evidence. He’s being held in the jail without bond.
Original story: Pensacola Police have obtained an arrest warrant for the hit-and-run driver accused of hitting and killing a pedestrian on Cervantes Street in September.
Kyle Nathan Harger, 25, of Pensacola, is wanted for vehicular homicide.
Police say Harger was driving a blue Honda that left the scene after hitting 31-year-old Ryan Torrens near East Cervantes Street and 19th Avenue on Sept. 21.
Torrens would later succumb to his injuries.
Police say Harger is 5 foot 7 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
This story will be updated when more information becomes available.
- WARNING: Graphic language. George Floyd mural defaced on Pensacola’s Graffiti Bridge
- Makeshift high school graduation held inside Clarksville grocery store
- Elgin bar owner bans customers from wearing masks inside
- US economy shrank at faster-than-expected 5% rate in first quarter
- 41 million have lost jobs since virus hit, but layoffs slow