PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman is accused of setting fire to her boyfriend’s home after catching him cheating.
Citing an arrest report, the Pensacola News Journal reports 47-year-old Tyetha Moore was standing in the driveway of the unoccupied home when firefighters arrived on Nov. 7. She told a battalion chief that she recently moved out of the home after catching her boyfriend cheating.
The report says neighbors told firefighters that Moore had borrowed a water bottle of gasoline from them earlier in the day. They told firefighters that they watched Moore climb over a fence into the home’s backyard and try to remove a window screen. It says the neighbors later saw Moore leave the backyard with an empty water bottle.
Moore was arrested last week and charged with first-degree arson.
- Teen charged in deadly Bramblett crash faces bond revocation for driving citations
- Chili cookoff in Atmore canceled Saturday
- Hutchinson woman gives gift of Christmas to 127 foster children
- Gulf Shores man arrested for terrorist threats
- New details and surveillance video from the killing of Officer Stephen Carr