PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Pensacola Seafood Festival was initially postponed but is now set for November 6-8 and precautious are in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Electronic ballot machines tested in Mobile County ahead of Election Day
- TONIGHT: Watch ‘The Big Bang Theory’ on the GCCW & Win BIG for Tommy Tuesdays!
- Naked man rescued from under Shalimar Bridge
- BBB says 80% of online shoppers have been scammed in 2020
- Kimber Arms moves corporate headquarters from New York to Alabama