PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola Police are searching for a woman who ran from her car after striking a house in the area of M and Brainerd streets.
Police say she is wearing a pink shirt and is bleeding from the head. If you see her in the area, call 911.
- Alabama veterans home resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Alabama state veterans home resident tests positive for COVID-19 virus
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
- Coronavirus response: More help on way for small businesses, lawmakers say