UPDATE (8:30 a.m.) — Pensacola police have arrested a second man following last night’s events. Rashamone Velez has been charged with resisting without violence after running from police. Velez is not charged in connection to the robbery.
UPDATE (8:15 a.m.) — Terry Ewing has been charged with armed robbery with a firearm, aggravated assault, and carrying a concealed.
UPDATE (6:45 a.m.) — One person has been arrested in connection to last night’s robbery. So far, police have not revealed their identity.
UPDATE (10:30pm.) — Pensacola Police say two people are in custody and being interviewed. They have recovered cash and a gun. Police say they are not charged at this time.
UPDATE (9:40 pm.) — Pensacola Police say they have one person in custody.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola Police are investigating an armed robbery at a food mart on 9th and Jordan Street Wednesday evening.
Officers are in the area of 13th and Jordan Street looking for the armed robbery suspect. Police say they are looking for a black male wearing a gray hood who is about 6 feet tall. Police are urging residents in the area to stay inside and lock your doors.
Police say shots were fired during the robbery, however, no one was injured.
The robbery happened around 8:40 p.m.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot