PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola Police are looking for a man identified as the suspected vandal who defaced the Confederate monument in Lee Square.
Gregory Alexander McDade, 24, is wanted for felony criminal mischief. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Detectives say that McDade vandalized the monument in Lee Square on the night of June 29.
If you have any information on where police can locate McDade, police urge you to call the Pensacola Police at (850) 435-1901, or to remain anonymous and collect a cash reward, call Crime Stoppers at (850) 433-STOP.
- Coastal showers, warm afternoon ahead
- USA Move-in week begins Saturday with appointments, health screenings
- Steamy temperatures for the weekend, Rain chances slowly rising
- Falwell, Jr. to take indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately, at request of L.U.’s Board of Trustees
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says