PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola Police continue to investigate the shooting death of a 7-year-old girl in Pensacola. It happened Saturday morning outside a home on North B Street.
A police spokesman says the victim was shot by another child. How the child got the gun is still under investigation. Police are still looking into whether it was an accident.
Pensacola Police will send information to the State Attorney’s Office this week for review to see if any charges are in order. Family members publicly identified the victim as Aniyah Nettles.
- Kentucky AG to announce results today in Breonna Taylor shooting death probe
- Border Patrol agent stabbed; migrant assailant shot and killed, CBP says
- Mobile Saenger Theatre announces rescheduled 2020 Movie Series
- ‘Chipmunk’ bandit robs Louisiana pharmacy
- Baldwin EMC: Restores 90% power to its system