PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — In response to recent gun violence in Pensacola and Escambia County, Mayor Grover Robinson is hosting a Facebook Live Thursday, Dec. 3, at 5 p.m. to encourage the community to stop the violence and come forward with information about crimes to help keep the community safe. Mayor Robinson will be joined by mothers who have lost their sons to gun violence in the Pensacola community, providing them an opportunity to share their thoughts with the public.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police