TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WKRG) — 36-year-old Sam Moore of Pensacola won the Mega Millions prize worth $2 million.
The drawing was held April 24, 2020. The winning ticket matched all five of the white ball numbers, but did not match the Mega Ball.
According to Florida Lottery, Moore purchased his ticket at the Murphy USA gas station. The retailer who sold him the ticket will be given $5,000 for selling the jackpot-winning ticket.
- Arizona tops states most resistant to wearing masks, study says
- Poolside Miracle: Parents share ‘miraculous’ revival after son’s near-drowning
- Caught on camera: Firefighters rescue man and his dog from fast-moving water
- Florida workers surprise 4-year-old girl with garbage truck birthday parade
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19