PENSACOLA, Fla. – A 51-year-old man was arrested and faces twenty-five counts of obscene material possession depicting child sexual conduct.
Stacy Paul Wilson was served a warrant Wednesday morning where his desktop was found to contain child pornography, according to FDLE. Officers say the images and videos were of children as young as four years old engaged in sex acts.
Wilson was booked into the Escambia County Jail.
- Clear and chilly tonight, warming trend ahead
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote
- Family mourns young father, army vet, killed in domestic shooting in Mobile
- NY Democratic leadership calls for Cuomo’s resignation
- Missouri pastor on leave after sexist sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump