PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola man arranged a meeting to buy 250 grams of cocaine but an undercover operation led to his arrest, according to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office.
The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office arrested 40-year-old, Donald Reco Butler, for trafficking in cocaine and using a two-way communication device to facilitate a felony.
OCSO says Butler traveled to Okaloosa County on February 12th looking to make a purchase with $6000 in cash.
Butler claims he thought he was buying a large amount of marijuana. However, according to the street prices, the amount of money he had to make the purchase does corroborate with his story.
- Business owners hopeful following Ivey dropping unemployment COVID benefits
- Drivers frustrated by gasoline shortage, long lines at pumps
- DPD: Missing and endangered elderly Daphne man
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Top Stories May 10: The world’s happiest dog, NFL player spends 10 months working in healthcare