PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola man arranged a meeting to buy 250 grams of cocaine but an undercover operation led to his arrest, according to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office.
The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office arrested 40-year-old, Donald Reco Butler, for trafficking in cocaine and using a two-way communication device to facilitate a felony.
OCSO says Butler traveled to Okaloosa County on February 12th looking to make a purchase with $6000 in cash.
Butler claims he thought he was buying a large amount of marijuana. However, according to the street prices, the amount of money he had to make the purchase does corroborate with his story.
- Michigan teen who bathed in Wendy’s sink tells story
- Joy of Life, Floral Parade, Knights of Mobile 2020 parades
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- 2 people arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of 15-month-old from Tennessee
- Huntsville-area parents indicted in starvation death of 3-year-old boy